The Ayurveda Parkschlösschen is located in a picturesque side valley of the Moselle in the art nouveau town of Traben-Trarbach. Since opening in 1993, Ayurveda, the oldest healing tradition in the world, has been practised here holistically, authentically and exclusively. The 5-star Ayurveda Parkschlösschen is a special place of health, retreat and tranquillity and is unique in Europe with its exclusive concept.
With the help of holistic, Ayurvedic medicine, the very own balance of the human being is restored in the Ayurveda Parkschlösschen. Experienced Ayurveda practitioners and experts guarantee intensive and individual care for the guests.
The hotel’s focal point is the Ayurvedic detox therapy (Panchakarma 10-35 days).
- Anti Stress Programme (6 nights)
- Private Yoga Stay (3 & 6 nights)
- Taking a Break (2 & 4 nights)
- Private Yoga Class
- Ayurveda Psychology Consultation
- Private Meditation Class
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Yoga Therapy
- Natural Cosmetics
- The Parkschlösschen is a 5-star Ayurveda Detox & Health Resort with a warm and inviting ambiance, with single rooms, double rooms and junior suites. It is the place to go if you are seeking refuge and tranquillity.
- In accordance with the hotel’s basic tenet of “Pure Ayurveda”, the basic principles of Ayurveda are part of everything at the Ayurveda Parkschlösschen, from the Ayurveda Cuisine and programmes for both curing and prevention to the supporting programmes of Yoga, physical exercise, the spa area (thermal pool, sauna, cosmetic treatment room, well-equipped fitness room), and daily lectures.
- The most significant Ayurvedic massages (8 synchronous massages, 14 special treatments) are performed by professionally trained Ayurveda therapists in keeping with ancient Sanskrit writings. Women are treated only by women, and men are treated by men. The massage oils and herbal supplements used are all organic and are individually selected according to the indication. If possible, a private relaxation room with bathroom is available for post-treatment rest.
- In accordance to “digital detox”, the entire hotel is consciously a Wifi-free zone.
- Fitness room, internet room, hotel shop, 24-hour medical on-call service, library, free parking incl. e-charging stations, beauty salon, thermal swimming pool.
- Health Post newsletter and health blog regularly provide valuable information and tips
- The Ayurveda Parkschlösschen online shop offers a wide range of teas, spices, oils, body care products, books and many other Ayurveda-related products.
Ayurvedic gourmet cuisine
- Vegetarian (vegan option bookable) cross-over gourmet cuisine
- High-quality and fresh food, mostly from controlled organic cultivation
- Dishes prepared lovingly and creatively by head chef Sascha Weber and his team
- The hotel’s own cookbook, “The Art of Ayurvedic Cooking”; The Parkschlösschen Cuisine” and the practice book: The Art of Ayurvedic healing for practicing Ayurveda at home. For the 30th anniversary of the house: Recipe card collection “Parkschlösschen Signature Recipes”.
- Ayurvedic Sunday buffet on a regular basis, with a wide selection of delicious, high-energy, healthy vegetarian dishes. Non-hotel guests are welcome with prior booking.
- Weekly cooking workshop in the in-house training kitchen under the guidance of the Ayurveda chefs
The Parkschlösschen and its surroundings
- Located in 4.5 hectare parkland in a quiet side-valley of the Moselle River in Traben-Trarbach, Germany.
- Frankfurt/Main, Luxemburg, Mainz and Trier are each about an hour away by car.
- Various recreational facilities nearby include golf courses, hiking trails through the scenic Mosel vineyards, cycling and inline skating along the Mosel River, tennis or a visit to the Buddha Museum.
Medical indications of Ayurveda
- Allergies, asthma, exposure to pollutants, high blood pressure, burn-out, gynaecological problems, skin diseases, cardiovascular diseases, ulcers, migraine headaches, nervous disorders, rheumatism, back pain, insomnia, metabolic disorders.
- Ayurveda is particularly effective for aftercare, e.g. rehabilitation after surgery, radiation or chemotherapy.
- As in other holistic systems of medicine, no promise of healing in the allopathic sense can be given.
- Please note the list of contraindications on the Ayurveda Parkschlösschen’s website.
Vegan options available
Gluten free options available
Lactose free options available
Full board available
Built following ecological principles
Allergy friendly rooms
Internet connection available
Electric vehicle charging station
Ayurveda, Yoga, Meditation
Spoken language(s): English, German
Certified by VeggieHotels
Number of rooms: 58
Price per room from: 230 €
For prices and availability please use the booking request or visit the website of the hotel
Address / Contact
Ayurveda Parkschlösschen Bad Wildstein GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)6541 - 705-0